February 20, 2013
Terms and Conditions
American International Sports Teams acts only in the capacity as agent for the owners and contractors providing transportation, hotel, or other services. All tour services, tickets, and vouchers are subject to any and all terms and conditions provided by issuer. The acceptance of any service provided as part of the American International Sports Teams (AIST) program or of any ticket or voucher, shall be deemed to be acceptance of and consent by the program member to these conditions. All services are subject to the law of the country in which the services are provided. AIST reserves the right to dismiss members of the group at the expense of the member for misconduct and inappropriate behavior.
Changes in Itinerary:
At times there may be circumstances beyond the control of American International Sports Teams and our suppliers that necessitate revisions of the itinerary. These revisions include tour dates, scheduled games and tours, and any other activity on the itinerary. In the event of changes, we will make every effort to maintain the intent of the original itinerary. Regardless of the cause, American International Sports Teams shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for loss, injury, or damage due to sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine, acts of terrorism and injury during the program events. American International Sports Teams reserves the right to alter any part of the tour it deems necessary or advisable. The additional cost resulting from such change shall be paid by the program participant. Items listed as optional are not included in cost of trip.
Television, Photography, Media and Video Rights:
American International Sports Teams has full Television, Photography, Media and Video rights in and to any and all of the programs or events affiliated with the program.
American International Sports Teams reserves the right, in its own discretion to decline or accept approval of any individual as a member of American International Sports Teams.
American International Sports Teams will not be liable for misconduct or inappropriate behavior on any tour that results in penalties or fines in other countries. Any penalties or fines that may be implemented will be paid by the member who was charged. Participants will be bound to the laws of the country of which they are traveling. AIST will not be held responsible for activities engaged by participants.
What is not included in the American International Sports Teams programs:
- Connecting Airline Ticket to Gateway City
- Passport Fee’s and Visa Fee’s (if needed)
- Personal Items (Gifts, Souvenir’s, Telephone Calls)
- Some Meals
- Airline Fuel Surcharges – This charge could be added about 1 month prior to departure depending on gas prices and the airline.
- Individual Medical Insurance (Primary)
- Travel Insurance (Please see Insurance information in the Important Info link on our home page)
- Tips for bus drivers and escorts (It is customary to tip bus drivers/escorts $2 per day per person)
- Everything not listed in inclusions
Important Note Regarding Fundraising:
Each Team member is responsible for checking the guidelines for raising funds as they pertain to their eligibility with their respective athletic associations. All personal funds raised above and beyond the said trip cost will be refunded in September of the year traveled. All non-personal funds raised above and beyond the said trip cost become the property of American International Sports Teams and will be used to upgrade the overall trip in some aspect.
Refunds on Overpayments: In some cases, participants may find that their fundraising efforts have exceeded their expectations. In the event you have raised more money than your portion of the tour you will be entitled to some refund. Because of guidelines set forth by governing bodies we are not allow to refund money to players with remaining eligibility. However, if you have paid in personal money (which includes your money as well as your immediate family investments) we can reimburse you for your investment. For example, if you or your parents have paid the deposit of $300 out of pocket you would be entitled to a refund of up to $300 over the amount of the cost of the said trip. If the trip cost is $1000 and you raise $1300, you would be eligible to receive a refund for your initial deposit of $300. If you raise $1325, the additional $25 would become property of AIST and used to upgrade the tour in some aspect. Refunds will be disbursed in September.
After your initial deposit you will have a payment schedule that will be set up for you to pay or fundraise for the rest of your trip. It is important to remember that approximately 130 days before your departure date we must have enough money in your account to purchase your international airline ticket. If you are below this amount you will risk being dropped from the tour and you will be subject to the cancellation policy. You must also be paid in full 45 days prior to departure or you will be subject to the cancellation policy. Other restrictions may apply for discounts on specific tours as well.
Additional Trip Insurance Available:
Statements and Uniforms:
Please make sure we have a permanent email address as we will be sending monthly statements via email for your records. To ensure you are receiving the latest information and updates on tour changes it is important for us to have an active email account. It is your responsibility to contact us if you are not receiving your statement once a month. Monthly statements will be sent the first of every month.
Uniforms will be mailed out approximately two weeks prior to your departure date. Make sure we have a shipping address were we can send your uniform and international airline tickets. If you order the wrong size uniform you will be responsible for covering any additional costs for reordering a uniform. Your uniform will not be mailed out unless your account is paid in full.
Should you fail to pay for your tour in full at the end of services, you will be subject to a $35 late fee per month until the account is paid in full. Any fees that result from non-payment are the sole responsibility of the traveler on the account.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
The initial deposit at time of registration is non-refundable unless otherwise stated. After August 1 in the year prior to your departure, the total cancellation fee will be $500. There are no exceptions for the cancellation fee.
A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total trip cost (land and air) will be assessed for cancellations between 130 and 110 days prior to departure. A cancellation fee equal to 75% of the total trip cost (land and air) will be assessed for cancellations between 109 and 60 days prior to departure. Cancellations made within 59 days of departure will receive no refund. All cancellations must be confirmed by e-mail to AIST at email@example.com. AIST will do their best to eliminate cancellation fees when possible however, this is dependent upon our suppliers and the timing of your cancellation of the tour.
We highly recommend trip insurance.
All airline tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. We must have correct and legal spelling of participant’s name as it reads on his or her passport. Responsibility for accuracy of the information given lies within the participant. Any name changes will incur a change fee of $350.
I recognize that because of the potential hazardous nature of this activity that an injury might be sustained. In the event of such an injury to myself, if I or my family members cannot be contacted, I give my permission to the attending physician to render such treatment as would be normal and agree to pay the usual charges for such treatment. I now release American International Sports Teams Inc., its employees, volunteers, agents, and assigns from responsibility for any personal injuries to property caused by or having any relation to this activity. I understand that this release applies to any present or future injuries and that it binds my heirs, executors and administrators. I understand that participants may be videotaped or photographed during this activity. I have read this release and understand all of its terms. I sign voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
It is not possible for AIST to predict the rate of exchange for each international trip. Therefore, we reserve the right to add a charge if necessary depending on the current rate of exchange at time of final payment. The charge will only be implemented if the value of the foreign Currency increases against the dollar by more than $0.10. If the value of the dollar should fall more than $0.10 one month prior to departure an increase in the cost of the tour may occur. The additional cost will not exceed $150 for any tour.
AIST will pursue any unpaid balances due for services provided. Any cost incurred for collection of unpaid balances shall be paid by the client who used the services.
AIST reserves the right to remove participants from the group that are being disruptive or causing problems for the group. If a coach or AIST staff members feels the participant is behaving in an inappropriate manner they reserve the right to send the participant home at their own expense.
If you have purchase a group flight with AIST from a gateway destination to your international destination it will be each passenger’s responsibility to meet the group on time for departure. AIST will not be responsible for missed connections or flights. It is recommended that passenger’s arrive for departures 3-4 hours prior to take off to make their connections. Please note that Airlines reserve the right to change flight times and AIST will only be able to provide you with the most current flight schedule. Should Airlines change our groups’ flight time it will be your responsibility to amend changes to your arrival times to meet the schedule provided by the airlines.
AIST Alcohol and Drug Policy:
Any passenger caught using drugs on an AIST tour will be removed from the tour at their own expense. If you are under the age of 19 you will not be permitted to consume alcohol on tour regardless of the laws of the country in which you are traveling. If you are 19 or over AIST will allow you to make adult decisions on your consumption as long as it is within the laws of the country you are traveling. If you abuse the privileges and are causing problems on tour, AIST will dismiss you from the tour and you will be responsible for your expenses to return to the USA at that time.
August 15, 2012
Congratulations on being selected to TEAM AIST Softball: Italy U19 Arezzo Softball Tour
July 26 – August 6, 2013
This is an honor given to you because of your success in Softball. You have been chosen among a select group of players across the nation to represent the USA in international competition. We will be traveling Italy to compete against club and National level teams. We hope you will consider the opportunity to represent the USA in Italy during the summer of 2013! Tenative Dates of travel are July 26 – August 6, 2013. We will have the final dates of travel by August 15, 2012.
TEAM AIST Softball: Italy Tour 2013will be made up of an elite group of high school players that AIST and our coaches have selected to represent the USA. You may have also attended one of AIST try out camps across the nation. If you have received this invitation link then you are welcome to join the team as long as your position is still available. The Head Coach our teams will be selected soon.
You have been chosen amongst players who have earned All-American, All-Region or All-Conference honors at the high school level. The roster will consist of 14-16 players and is limited to those players we have select that contact AIST to confirm their position. If you would like to accept this invitation to play for TEAM AIST Softball please contact us by email to reserve your spot on the roster. AIST will need to confirm that your position is still available before allowing you to join the roster. Invitations have been sent out to about 500 players across the nation. If you made the team by trying out your position is not secure until we receive your deposit and registration.
Contact AIST to confirm your position is still available before depositing and make sure to provide your school, name and playing position. Once we confirm your position you can accept the invitation at the bottom of this page. Then you will need to pay a deposit of $500 within 2 weeks. We can only guarantee a place on the roster for you once we have received your deposit. The deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
Here are some of the amazing Benefits of playing for TEAM AIST
- Memories that will last a lifetime! - Once you experience this once in a lifetime opportunity to play for TEAM AIST, the pictures you will collect from the trip will not be as vivid as the memories that you will cherish forever.
- The honor to represent the USA! – You have been selected as a respected athlete, to represent the greatest country in the world in international competition.
- The opportunity to win an International Championship! – Those AIST Championship teams who have come home victorious have said that winning an international competition is one of the greatest moments of their lives so far.
- The chance to play with the some of the world’s best! – The teams that you will be competing against are some of the best players from their country. Some of these teams are the National teams who represent their country in all major international competition.
- Friendships that will last a lifetime! – The TEAM AIST players from the first year of competition have said they are still very close friends with their teammates even today!
- A highlight on your resume that you played for a select USA team! – You will always be able to list your selection to TEAM AIST as a major milestone in your life on your resume to show off your good success.
- The chance to experience a foreign culture with local people! –You are more than just a tourist with TEAM AIST. You have the opportunity to experience a new culture from within the local community.
- The opportunity to play with other Americans! – You will not only be competiting with the best players in the world but you will be playing with some of the best players from your league and even the entire country.
- The chance to make the papers both in the USA and abroad! – It is really cool to read about yourself in your local paper or college newsletter but to read about yourself in a foreign language in another country is awesome!
- The chance to get noticed by an international scout! – Some TEAM AIST players have received professional contracts to play abroad after traveling with TEAM AIST.
- The opportunity to develop friendships in other countries! – You will have the chance to not only meet people from other countries but you will also have the chance to build relationships with them which could last a lifetime.
- A priceless experience that you may never have offered to you again! – You have been selected among an elite group of players. AIST sends out a very limited amount of invitations per year to put together the best teams in the country to represent the USA. You have one of those invitations which means you are in a very small percentage of college athletes. The chance that you will be offered this opportunity is more than likely just as small or smaller.
Live AIST Testimonials
Team AIST Video testimonials
“I really enjoyed meeting both of you this summer. I think the trip to Italy was awesome. We stayed in really nice hotels, and our guide Sara Bello, was outstanding. Gary you were very professional and in control of the group. I enjoyed myself and really had a good time with the girls. I have worked with three sports tour groups and you definitely run the best tours. I would be very interested in doing another tour with you in the future.”
Enza Steele – AIST Italy Field Hockey tour 2011 – Lynchburg College Field Hockey Head Coach
“I have been extremely impressed with the American International Sports Teams organization and the dedication Chad and Gary have for each and every player they take on tour. I have been on over ten tours with AIST and I am confident that each and every player, as well as the coaches and parents who travel with AIST will have a wonderful experience!”
Frank Sims – Head Baseball Coach Spring Hill College
“Coaching and playing for AIST is an opportunity of a lifetime. I have coached basketball on three different tours, which included various other sporting teams. Everyone involved had an amazing time. The site seeing is fabulous, the competition is great, and the chance for a professional contract is an option.”
Deena Apelbury – Head Coach University of Mary Washington Women’s Basketball
“We keep talking about what another great trip it was! My favorite part is seeing girls from rival teams really get to know each other and play together as a whole. It’s really neat to see them break down the competition wall and see what great people their competitors really are. Again, the mix of free time for exploring other cultures and countries along with lacrosse just can’t be beat. It’s just awesome to mix the experience of seeing such neat places with the love of a sport.”
Jamie Reynolds – Head Coach Marymount University Women’s Lacrosse
“AIST took our John Hopkins Women’s Lacrosse team to Italy in the summer of 2010 and it was the trip of a lifetime. It was incredibily organized, educational, well-balanced and fun. Our guides had our best interests at heart and went out of their way to make sure we had a first-class experience. Our team can’t wait to travel with AIST again!”
Janine Tucker – Head Coach John Hopkins University Women’s Lacrosse
“What a great opportunity for individuals to grow and experience the world. AIST runs a perfect team with a good balanced competition, sightseeing and time to explore on your own. I enjoyed being apart of Team AIST as a coach for the past 6 years. I look forward to coach them in the future.”
David Williams – Head Softball Coach California State University San Marcos
The 3 Most Common Questions about TEAM AIST
- How did I get selected to be a part of an AIST Team? – AIST takes great pride in selecting the top quality athlete. We search the country for players at all levels of College for our collegiate teams as well as Sophomores – Seniors at the High school levels. Our goal is to fill the most competitive team possible and represent the USA with a top team of athletes for each tour or tournament we enter. It’s possible you were selected based on our stats from a previous season, a coach’s recommendation, by your performance at an AIST try-out or a college showcase. AIST does not mass mail invitations just to fill positions, we work very hard to make sure we are getting good athletes to represent the USA the best that we can. This is why it is a compliment to you for receiving the invitation. Most of our players will be honored as All-conference level players or better.
- How many people on the team and will I get to play if I decide to go? – AIST keeps the rosters small so that everyone will get to play. We will give each athlete the opportunity to showcase their talents throughout the tour. On tours where we only have exhibition games, all players will have an equal amount of playing time. If we are playing in a tournament, there may be circumstances where the best play in order for us to win the championship, but everyone will have the opportunity to earn those positions throughout the tour.
- What other costs should I be aware of?- At AIST we try to make sure everyone knows what they will spend on tour. Our packages are all inclusive with the exception of the following:
Connecting Airfare – This is if you need a flight to get to our gateway city for departure
Airline Fuel Surcharges – This fee is imposed by the airlines if fuel prices are high at the time of ticketing 2-3 months prior to departure( It can be anywhere from $0 – $200 depending on the airline and fuel prices)
Some Meals – We usually included breakfast every day and 2-5 dinners depending on the tour
Additional Sightseeing – There may be some fees for entrances to sightseeing options
Tip Money – It’s important to bring tip money for our bus drivers and tour guides (About $4 per day on most tours)
We recommend bringing an additional $35-45 per day to cover additional expenses on most tours
Personal Travel Insurance – We recommend purchasing travel insurance as it is not included in the tour
Italy Tour Information
- Dates of Travel: July 26 – August 6, 2013
- Possible exhibition games and entrance into the Tuscany Series Softball Tournament
- Travel/Lodging/Tours/Game Fees/Some Meals: $3875.00 – From New York Area (TBA)
TEAM AIST Softball
To learn more about TEAM AIST Softball view the TEAM history page here. You can view past awards and honors along with past coaches and players. You can also view the TEAM AIST videos at the bottom of the page.
- Fees for games and possible tournament
- Round trip airfare from New York area – Most likely JFK or Newark
- 3 star superior and 4 star hotel accommodations
- Breakfast every day and 5 dinners included
- 4 Games vs. Local Teams
- Tour package as listed on Itinerary (Note: Tours listed as optional not included in price)
- All Airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
- Experienced Coaching Staff
- American International Sports Teams staff member to be with team throughout tour
- Amazing sightseeing excursions
- Authentic Cultural Experience
- Educational guided tours
- Free time to explore on your own
- Travel with the safety of your group
- Outstanding AIST service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
- Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
- Some meals
- Fuel Surcharges – Fees only provided by airlines 1 month prior to departure
- Connecting airline to meet group
- Drinks with dinner
- Tips for drivers and guides – Customarily $35-40 in total on a 11 day tour
- Tours listed as optional
- Everything not listed in inclusions
Cost of Tour from New York Area
- Ground and Air package – $3875.00 Airfare included from New York Area
- Ground Package only – $2875.00 – Airfare not included – You are responsible for meeting the group (Some passengers may want to stay longer in Europe. This is only possible if you purchase your airline ticket separate from the group. If you need help in purchasing a separate ticket to stay longer or leave earlier, contact Charles Lenior at 913.248.9800. He can help you with your booking. Please confirm on your reigstration that you will be taking the ground package if this is the case. We will need to know 5 months prior to departure if you decide to purchase a separate airline ticket.)
- Discount for Friends and Family who Re
Sample Payment Schedule
- Deposit due within 2 weeks of your email confirmation from AIST – $500 – Non-refundable
- December 5, 2012 – $1000.00
- February 5, 2013 – $1000.00
- April 1, 2013 – All balances due
Other costs incurred will depend on each individual’s spending habits. Connecting airfare to gateway city, souvenirs, some meals and any personal expenses will not be covered by American International Sports Teams.
Italy tour Sample Itinerary
Day 1 – Depart USA for Milan with other team members and coaches.
Arrival at the international airport of Milan Malpensa during the morning and meeting with your full time bilingual tour manager who will be with your group during your stay in Italy to take care of your needs. Transfer by private bus to Como Lake area, time to acclimate, for a preliminary orientation tour, to admire the medieval centre and the Lake taking nice suggestions from your tour manager. Final transfer to your selected hotel, check-in on your arrival, accommodation, dinner and overnight.
Following breakfast, transfer to Milan, fashion and economical capital of Italy. Once there, meeting with a local bilingual tour guide and guided walking tour of the city where you will discover the nice corners of the city. Don’t forget the Dome, symbol of Milan, the La Sforza’s Castle and the V. Emanuele Gallery, where you can do some nice shopping among several international shops. Lunch on your own and leisure time at your complete disposal to stroll around the city and to go shopping. Later in the afternoon, transfer to Milan suburbs, you will play the friendly game n*1 vs. a local softball team. At the end, transfer to your hotel in Como area, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, check-out hotel and departure in destination of San Marino, the oldest and independent Republic of the world. Stop on the way in Venice, the famous Italian ‘Laguna’ stretching across 118 small islands and surrounded by water. Once there, stop at the Tronchetto parking area then private boat transfer to St. Mark’s Square, in Venice. Time to acclimate and for lunch then meeting with a local bilingual tour guide for a guided walking tour of the city where you will admire the Basilica, the Dodges’ Palace, the Prisons, the Ponte dei Sospiri, the Square and much more. Take your own photos and enjoy your shopping! Later, transfer back to Tronchetto then final transfer by bus to San Marino, the oldest and independent Republic of the world, at about 285 kms. South of Venice. Once in the area, transfer to your selected hotel, check-in on your arrival, accommodation, dinner and overnight.
Following breakfast, today you are going to visit San Marino on your own with the assistance of your tour manager or you will have leisure time at your complete disposal to spend on the sandy and sunny beaches of the coast. Admire the beautiful views, old castles and the narrow streets of the historical centre! Take your own photos and go shopping there. Lunch on your own then in the afternoon time available for your leisure then at about 4.30 pm transfer to a local sport centre for a training session with your own coaching staff. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast, check-out hotel and departure to Florence, art capital of Italy. You will be there in about 3/ 3,5 hours by bus. Time for a preliminary personal exploration of the city and for lunch then you will meet a local bilingual tour guide for your guided walking tour starting from Piazza della Signoria and its Palazzo Vecchio to the imposing Cupola of Santa Maria del Fiore, designed by Brunelleschi. At the end, you will continue on Arezzo (about 81 kms. South of Florence, approx.. 1 to 1.5 hours by bus) and check-in at your selected hotel in the area, ready to start the Tuscany Series tournament, edition 2013. Today evening welcome from the staff and briefing by the tournament headquarter. Overnight at your hotel.
Following breakfast, today preliminary games start according to your games schedule. Lunch on site then leisure time at your disposal or other games depending on your games schedule. Dinner by the tournament headquarter and overnight at your hotel.
Following breakfast, other qualification games will be played during the day or preliminary semi-final games. Your turn will be established by the tournament calendar. Lunch on site then in your free time, possibility to relax or to take nice suggestions from your tour manager. Dinner by the tournament headquarter and overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast, tournament games will continue. Semi-finals according to your results. During your leisure time, possibility to transfer to a local farm in Montecatini Terme for a nice tasting of typical food and wine. Alternatively, transfer to Pisa city centre, and guided visit of the historical centre – according to your game schedule – (about 180 kms. approx. 2/2,5 hours by bus) – Extra activities, not included -. Dinner by the tournament headquarter and overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast, check-out hotel and transfer to the tournament field and final games all day long. Lunch on site then at the end of matches, prize-giving ceremony for all participating teams. Dinner on site before to depart to Rome. Late arrival at your hotel, check-in and overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to Rome city centre and meeting with a local bilingual tour guide for a guided walking tour of the city where you will admire the beautiful Navona Square, the Trevi’s Fountain, the Spanish Steps and much more. Free rest of the time to go shopping or possibility to transfer to the Vatican City to visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel together with a local bilingual tour guide (optional, not included). Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast, check-out hotel and transfer to the airport of Rome Fiumicino in time to get your flight back home. End of services. Ciao Italia!
Terms and Conditions
Select this link to view the terms and conditions. You must agree to these terms and conditions before you can travel. Make sure to review the cancellation policy before your deposit.
Fundraising Ideas for TEAM AIST Players
AIST has partnered with a Wellness Company to support your fundraising efforts while also spreading wellness. This is a great opportunity to support those who are supporting you. To learn more about an effective fundraising program to help you raise the entire balance of your trip then visit the Wellness Fundraising Program at www.AthleticWellnessGuide.com
AIST has also partnered with Mysportsdreams.com to provide you with a great opportunity to help you raise the cost of the tour. With this opportunity you are guaranteed to make a profit and cut the cost of your tour down. It is possible to raise $1000 to $3000 with the help of this exclusive fundraising system from My Sports dreams. Click this link to get more details: www.mysportsdreams.com
Here are some other helpful hints that will help you to reach your financial goal to travel with AIST.
- One of the easiest ways we have found for a player to raise money is with our fundraiser letter that you can download here. It’s best to make a list of as many friends, family, and businesses in your community and anyone else you can think of that would be willing to support you. Remember, with this list you are only trying to get small donations of $10-$20 per person. The bigger your list the better your response will be. We recommend putting a cover letter with it and including a stamped envelope with our address on it. This way you will make it convenient for them to make a donation. In your cover letter be sure to ask them to respond within two weeks so you can have a better idea of the response these letters will have for you. This process can be done in a few hours and be very helpful in helping to finance your trip. We will send you a statement once a month by email so you can see who has donated for you. It will also have their mailing addresses so you can send thank you letters if you would like.
- Camps – My personal favorite is to have players hold camps for younger kids. We suggest asking the Athletic Director or Coach at your school if you can rent the sports facility to run a small camp. Advertise in the local paper and talk to as many local schools as you can. Charge the kids $30-$40 for a 2-3 hour camp. You can teach kids basic fundamentals. You can even do it for a weekend and charge $25 per day or however you want to set it up. Several of our players in the past have raised thousands of dollars by doing camps throughout the winter. Kids today will jump at the opportunity to work with college athletes. You can also ask local businesses to sponsor a tournament and provide T-shirts for your own personal camps.
- Other Options people have used in the past:
a. Concerts – Have a local band sponsor you by playing at a party that you charge admission for. All proceeds go to you.
b. Bake Sale- A player in the past had several families in her church bake pies and then they auctioned them off at church.
c. Poker Tournaments – check your state for gaming rules on money tournaments.
d. Golf tournaments – Talk to a local golf club about running a tournament for you. Local sports stores sometimes donate gift cards or apparel for prizes. Charge $100 per person. Generally your profit will be 60%. Maximum for a golf tournament is 144 people (8 persons per hole). Possibility of raising over $8000.
e. 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – Put together a tournament using your school’s gym as the facility.
- Spaghetti Dinner – Check with a local restaurant or school cafeteria to see if they will sponsor a dinner for you.
g. Auction – Have local business donate gifts that you can sell at an auction.
Family and Friends of TEAM AIST Players!
Attention: Friends and Family members of our AIST select team members
This information is to inform family and friends are welcome to join the tour with our select teams. You will have the same package as the athlete you are traveling with. You will be allowed to participate in all activities the athletes are entitled to except for the competition. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy posted online.
Keep in mind that our tours our catered to the athletes and we will schedule everything around the games and tournaments as needed. We encourage the support and will do our best to make it a very exciting trip for everyone involved. For our friend and family passengers we will generally include polo shirts or sweatshirts in place of the uniforms and upgrade the hotels when necessary.
Cost for Family and Friends
Cost for Friends and Family will be the same as the cost quoted to the player in the package. We can only guarantee this cost if we still have space available on the tour. If you require a single room there will be an additional charge (Approximately $500 depending on the tour). You will have the option to room with the person they are traveling with if you prefer. The players cost will not be reduced for additional travelers. If you need to make special travel arrangements please contact us.
If you have interest in joining our group please call 816.256.3828 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm we have availability. Then fill out the online registration at www.aist.us. Click on the registration link for friends and family and make the necessary deposits to secure your place on the tour. If you do not have access to the internet you can contact our office and we will enter the information for you.
Special arrangements can be made for you to meet the group if you do not want to stay for the entire trip. Feel free to contact AIST with any questions regarding the program.
First, contact us by email and provide us with your name, playing positions and school so we can confirm we still have room on the roster for you. After we confirm you positions is still available and you would like to join the team click the “Accept Invitation” button to begin the registration process. Congratulations your life is about to change forever! A deposit is due at the time of your registration in order to confirm your place on the tour.
July 31, 2012
In the history of Prague Baseball Week, three teams have won the tournament twice in a row, the Czech national team, AIST (USA) and NAIA (USA). This year, the tournament experienced a first: The AIST team won for the third consecutive time, defeating the Czech national team in the final game. AIST again utilized a successful strategy, in that the team’s roster is a combination of players arriving straight from the United States and international players from European leagues. They came with a great team and express a strong desire to win. [Read More]
July 29, 2012
AIST has added Dance to our program to provide the top dancers in the USA an opportunity to come together and participate in international competition or tournament performances. We will be recruiting across the nation for dancers who have excelled in Dance at the High School level for the opportunity to perform in a tour abroad. AIST has been invited by Austria and Italy to bring two select groups of dancers abroad to compete against some of the top dance groups around the country.
AIST was invited by two international tournaments to supply the best possible dance entertainment for the opening ceremonies for these events. Our goal is to search across the USA and give athletes the opportunity to perform in an international setting with thousands of people on hand. Our selected coaches will be providing you with the training material needed to work on the routines necessary for the opportunity once you have been confirmed on our final travel roster. We look forward to building a unique experience for our first AIST Dance Team to perform internationally.
United World Games
The first opportunity available will be the United World Games Tour. Our AIST Dance team will be performing in the opening and closing ceremonies for this annual tournament. This past year there were over 3000 people at the opening ceremonies. Our select team will be providing entertainment for this event which hosts teams from over 30 different nations in 7 different sports. This event will take place in late June. Dates will be confirmed in October. More information about the United World Games can be found at the tournament website: www.unitedworldgames.com
San Marino Cup
The San Marino Cup takes place every year in early July. AIST will be putting together another team to perform in the opening and closing ceremonies of this annual event which takes place in The Republic of San Marino. Our team will have the opportunity to explore Italy and showcase their talents to over 5000 participants in one of Europes largest international tournaments. More information about the San Marino cup can be found online at: www.sanmarinocup..com
2013 will mark the first time in AIST history that a select team of Dancers will come together to represent the USA and perform in front of thousands. This once in a lifetime opportunity will be a first class tour giving you the opportunity to perform, explore and gain an educational experience of a lifetime.
If you have been selected to join AIST for a select team traveling abroad, we hope that you will consider the opportunity to showcase your talents in abroad and represent the USA in these international event.
AIST has been operating professionally organized select teams since 2002 for several different sports. We are very excited to offer Dance as a new opportunity for all levels of performance.
We have several references that you are welcome to contact if you have any questions about AIST and the opportunity we provide. Please let us know if you have any interest or concerns about the invitation you have received. We hope that you will consider joining us for our inaugural Dance Tour in the summer of 2013.
AIST can also provide a first class team trip for any team looking to travel abroad for an experience of a lifetime. Any team looking to make a tour abroad to compete, explore, unite or have an educational experience of a lifetime please contact us for a sample tour and price quote. Fill out our online team trip request form here.
Destinations available for custom tours include Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Italy, Ireland, Scotland and England. Other destinations may also be available at your request. Please contact us for a sample itinerary. Below you can see an Itinerary of some of our top Rugby Destinations!
July 26, 2012
Felker takes talents abroad
It was her abilities the past couple of years (she led the KCAC with 44 runs scored and hit .371 as a junior in 2012) that drew the interest of the American International Sports Teams program, selecting her to be a representative for a June tour to Prague, Czech Republic.