Team AIST Track and Field History
Since 2002, AIST has been traveling the world with select players from across the country to competing in a variety of sports. The selection process is based on recommendations from coaches as well as statistical leaders from around the nation at all levels of college play. For our high school selected players can be from an AIST Tryout, college coaches recommendations, college showcase events or from our research of online player profiles.
As a player, you will gain cultural experience, personal growth, as well as improving your skills and creating many new friendships along the way. We hope you join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Benefits of Traveling with AIST Select Teams
Our program is designed to give athletes the opportunity to improve as a player and as a person. Here are a few reasons to travel with AIST:
- Cultural Experience of a Lifetime
- Personal Growth
- Educational sightseeing excursions and experiences
- Emersion into an unfamiliar atmosphere
- Develop new techniques and opportunities to improve your skills
- A better understanding of the world around you
- Meeting new friends, teammates and opponents from around the world
- For High School Athletes - a chance to gain experience playing with like talent as preparation for the college level
AIST Select Team Tours:
- 2017 – United World Games
- 2017 – Tour of Greece